This position involves the design of electrical systems for commercial, industrial, and mixed-use buildings. Systems design includes power, lighting, fire alarm, data communications, and audio visual.
· Represents Firm in interactions with clients, contractors, and other project team members.
· Takes responsible charge for the project and collaborates with other engineering discipline to ensure quality of design.
· Prepares layout and design of electrical systems for a wide variety of building types.
· Provides assistance during construction including shop drawing and submittal reviews, and on-site field inspections.
· BS degree in electrical engineering preferred
· 4-8 years of experience in design of electrical power, lighting, fire alarm systems is preferred
· Experience working on commercial, mixed use, and educational projects.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and experience with AutoDesk Revit.
· P.E. Registration in the State of Ohio or willingness to pursue.
· Comprehensive benefit package which includes: medical, disability, life, simple IRA plan and more.
· Flexible work schedule
· Friendly work environment.
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS, PLEASE FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW.
1800 N. Perry St. Suite 102, Ottawa Ohio, 45875